Sparsholt Primary School has an online booking system to easily arrange a 10 minute appointment to meet your child's / children's teachers during our parents' evening events.
The next parent /teacher consultation meetings will take place on
- Tuesday March 20th between 5 and 7.30pm for Beech, Maple, Rowan & Oak Classes
- Wednesday March 21st between 4 and 6.30pm for Willow only
- Thursday March 22nd between 5 and 7.30pm for Beech, Maple, Rowan & Oak Classes
- Thursday March 22nd between 5 and 7.20pm for Willow only
The online booking system will be open from Monday 12th March, 7am
A number of step-by-step video tutorials are available to help you use the booking system (each video runs for approx 90 seconds)
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- The child's date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g using four digits for the year of birth - 12/09/2009
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- Don't forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child' button on the blue bar (above the school's name) in the very top left corner of the Parent's Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.
Alternatively you can ask at the school reception to help you book an appointment using the online booking system