Dear Parents and Carers,
I wanted to share with you the results and outcomes from our April 2022 Parent Survey. Thank you so much to all of you who completed it – it is an invaluable tool to help us understand what is working well and what we need to improve on.
We used last year’s parent survey to help inform our 2021-2022 School Improvement Plan and we are very pleased with the progress this year’s survey has shown we have made against certain objectives.
- Children feeling listened to and knowing who to go to if they have any concerns
- Education around bullying and what children should do if they witness others being unkind
- Communication between the school and parents and the school responding to any concerns raised.
- The value of information received about children’s progress
- Our Christian ethos and values
- Increased extra-curricular opportunities
We will again be using the results to help us with next year’s school improvement plan so thank you to all of you who took the time to take part and include your thoughts.
Please find below the results for each question and also a summary of comments around what we do well and what we need to work on.