- Foster a love of learning.
- Create a culture of high achievement for all.
- Encourage children to grow within the guidelines of a secure Christian framework.
- Help children to positively contribute to our school ethos through our values; courage, compassion and creativity.
- Share with parents information about your child's progress at least termly.
- Provide half termly information about the curriculum planned for your child.
- Be accessible to parents.
Family, parents or carers will:
- See that your child attends school daily and is on time.
- Respect the school's opening hours. – please do not leave your child on site before 8:40 am and arrange to pick up promptly at 3:30 pm or at the end of an after school club.
- Encourage full attendance and not book holidays in term time.
- Support the school's policies and guidelines for behaviour, homework and uniform.
- Inform the school of any concerns or problems that might affect your child's work, behaviour or attendance.
- Attend parent's evenings and discussions about your child's progress.
- Promote your child's awareness of the school's sense of community, values and identity.