The impact of the funding at Sparsholt Primary School is as follows:
- Increased opportunities for all of our pupils to access a wider variety of PE and sports, including the range of after-school clubs offered.
- Increased participation in clubs across KS1 and KS2.
- Opportunities to participate in further competitive sporting events including at a National level.
- Increased opportunities for our pupils with sporting talents to train and compete with pupils with similar skills.
- Increased opportunities to participate in whole school fitness events, including Skipping Workshops and The Golden Mile.
- Pupils who are fitter, healthier and are motivated to continue to improve.
- Access to high quality, specialist coaches, providing outstanding tuition to pupils and staff