- Key Stage 1 8:50am to 12:00pm, 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Key Stage 2 8.40am to 12.00pm, 1.00pm to 3.30pm
Entering the school grounds:
- Children in Willow Class should enter the school through the Main gate.
- All other children should enter the school grounds through the back gate of the playground.
- When leaving the school grounds, we request that parents use the same gate used on arrival.
- Children can come into class as soon as they arrive any time between 8.40am and 8.50am for children in KS2 and 8.50am to 9.00am for pupils in Reception and KS1.
Registration will close at 9.00am and any children arriving after this time will be marked as late.
- Children in Willow Class should come into the school building through the main entrance.
- Children in Beech Class should come into the school building through the Beech Class door off of the large playground.
- Children in Oak Class should come into the school building through the Oak Class door off of the large playground.
- Children in Rowan Class should come into class through the entrance to Rowan Class in the covered area (D).
- Children in Maple Class should come in through Oak Class door off of the large playground and then proceed to Maple Class.
- Children who arrive on the bus will be taken straight into the school building via the Main entrance by the members of staff meeting them.
Please note children in KS2 should not be on site before 8.40am an children in KS1 and Reception should not arrive before 8.50am.
Children arriving late should sign in at the office with their parent/carer. Once in school, no child may leave the premises unless signed out at the office, accompanied by a parent or other authorised adult and with the knowledge of the class teacher.
The school office is staffed from 8:15am each morning. Messages about absences should be emailed to our absence email address: email@example.com