This year's theme is Express Yourself. Listen to the HRH The Duchess of Cambridge's video message, below, to mark the start of the week
Below is a remote learning support pack presentation regarding positive parenting from Hampshire Primary Behaviour Services. (Please do take the time to flick through the presentation as there is some really useful information in it that will be particularly helpful during this time.)
- Ollee, is an app designed to help children’s wellbeing. Ollee is a virtual friend for children aged 8-11, funded by BBC Children in Need’s A Million & Me initiative. It helps children understand their emotions and talk to their parents about what’s troubling them – or what’s making them happy. It’s also packed with advice about subjects including school, friendships, family life and the Internet – and it’s free
Sparsholt Wheel of Wellbeing
At Sparsholt Ce primary School we champion the 'Five Ways to Well-Being' through our Wheel of Wellbeing (below). This links to our focus on ensuring our pupils are provided with ways to help them with their emotional needs now and in the future.
The guidance covers:
- looking after your own mental health
- helping children and young people cope with stress
- how children and young people of different ages may react
- children and young people who are accessing mental health services
- children and young people with learning disabilities
- children and young people who care for others
- experiencing grief and bereavement
- where to get urgent help for mental health
- support as a parent or carer
The guidance will be updated in line with the changing situation.