Sparsholt Primary School has an online booking system to easily arrange a 10 minute appointment to meet your child's / children's teachers (virtually) during our parents' evening events.
A number of step-by-step video tutorials are available to help you use the booking system (each video runs for approx 90 seconds)
- Loging into the Parents' Evening Booking System
- Making an appointment
- Printing appointments
- Cancelling or rearranging appointments
- Making an appointment for another child
Information for parents on using the system to book and conduct 10 minute virtual online meetings can be found in the pdf documents below:
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- The child's date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g using four digits for the year of birth - 12/09/2012
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- Don't forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening.
- If you have multiple children at the school then you can enter the details of one of your children and then you can switch between your children on the Change Child page once logged in.
Alternatively you can ask at the school reception to help you book an appointment using the online booking system